Friday, April 30, 2010

CHEATED ON DIET TODAY..NO WEIGHT LOSS THIS MORNING


I COULDNT FIGHT THE FIGHT TODAY...I KEPT WANTING SOMETHING, I TRIED ALL I KNEW TO TRY TO NOT SURRENDER, NO MIGHTY WARRIOR TODAY... I DIDNT LOSE ANY AGAIN THIS MORNING, EVEN AFTER A GOOD DAY YESTERDAY. I ATE A MCGRIDDLE FROM MCDOANLDS AND SOME SWEET, SPICY CHICKEN..POPCORN. I KNOW THAT DOESNT SOUND BAD..BUT IT IS ON THIS DIET.. TOMORROW IS A NEW DAY..A NEW START

3 comments:

  1. Don't beat yourself up, we all struggle with the scale and temptation. But also at the same time work on getting your mindset on focus on the future. If you want results you have to focus...something I need to do more of too! You can do this, and the results will be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont beat yourself up over it. I did the same as you yesterday. I don't know what was in the air yesterday. LOL. I cheated but I came back today focused. I almost wanted to give up but my boyfriends peptalk did the trick. I love reading your blog. You can do this. WE can do this. Thanks for sharing your story.

    ReplyDelete